Monday, May 16, 2016

when another being speaks and you are gifted to understand her...



My sentiments…
By Sister Death
September 8, 2015

Nobody is rich in front of me
All is poor as they let me be
To everyone, I give myself with quality
I am for human race – for its equality.

To all, I would like to be a friend.
But sad to admit, all seemed to be afraid
Of all God’s creation, why am I often a stranger?
When I’m the only way towards full communion with our Creator?

Facing reality, I also experience poverty –
No one appreciates my beauty, my core.
Thanks to God for giving me to Jesus, my Saviour
Jesus embraced and tasted me,
He became poor and enriched me
He renewed my face and revived my value.

To all, He recommends me
For He has transformed me and
He will transform those who welcome me.
For they shall find Him in me,
Embrace Him in full communion through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment