Tuesday, July 26, 2016

stand in the middle of tORn and not be TORN...



TORN
November 5, 2015

Familiar. This new aura is so familiar.
Yeah, I’ve been here, I recognize.
I was the one leaving then,
And now, I’m the one left behind.
‘one leaving’ and ‘one left’ behind
-- both ONE but are not, can not.

Pain, hurt and all its circles,
In each ‘one’ felt.
I used to taste only ‘one’
But now, I’m stuck with the other ‘one’.

TORN.
I should be better at understanding this ‘one leaving’ now
For I knew and felt so well how that went.
I should be but why couldn’t I?

TORN.
I’m intertwined with this being ‘one left’.
I know what I must do
But I feel I mustn’t do.

TORN.
Should and must OR let and allow?
Maybe now, I’ll choose to stand at OR –
Stand in the middle of tORn and not be
TORN.

No comments:

Post a Comment