TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
September 18,
2015
Oh my dearest Sister Death!
How I love your uniqueness and your depth!
Emotions battle at your breath
And it is hidden in your beauty Sister
Death!
“Sorrow,
grief, anguish – call it sadness
Losing
her here brings me nothing but unhappiness.
Truly
painful – not just more or less
I’m
suffering the plurality of her absences!”
“Madness,
fury I’m angry!
Unacceptable,
unjustifiable – totally!
How
unfair and cruel her fate can be!
Shouting,
wailing, yelling – no one can pacify me!”
“Is
this real? I’m in a state of confusion.
It’s
really possible and true – this kind of situation…
How,
why, what, when, who – I’m full of questions!
I hate
this – it’s beyond my comprehension!”
“Well,
it’s a reality and I’m graced with peace,
I’m
accepting this also for her peace.
This
gift I share to bring others ease
I’m
assimilating this, just give me time please.”
“Let’s
see beyond, isn’t this worth celebrating?
Her
life’s ended here but don’t you see a beginning?
I’m
joyful, thankful; ad really praising!
She
made it and she’ll pray for us as we’re continuing.”
“Hmm,
actually I’m also here among you.
Vacuum,
emptiness, numbness, zero clue
I’m not
empty that seeks to be filled though.
I’m
emptied, something’s gone – there’s nothing we can do.”
Over and above everything,
I love your art, you design – God’s truly
amazing
Sister Death and Brother Time, to see your
friendships complementing!
Together you cause battles to feeling.
But also space and grace for healing.
No comments:
Post a Comment